Strong and courageous leadership, providing quality policing and excellent customer service.
To Build pacific policing Leadership and collectively Navigate regional policing challenges through discovery, knowledge, influence and partnerships.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Build and develop current and future police leaders to strengthen policing organisations for a safer Pacific.
- We must be professional and uphold high standards of integrity in Policing.
- Build and strengthen interagency, community-focused and research partnerships to create influence and add value to crime prevention strategies.
- Enhance operational policing; Intelligence; Investigations; Command, control and coordination; and forensics in the Pacific region.
- Strengthen cross-jurisdictional relationships and regional cooperation to fight crime and respond to emergencies.
- Maximise the contribution women bring to Pacific policing to best serve their communities.
What is important to us:
- Good Governance.
- Respect for human rights, gender and cultural differences.
- Sustainable Solutions.
- A learning culture within PICP
- Accountability and Transparency
- Cooperate with and represent our members to our regional and international partners
Our full strategy is set out in the PICP Strategic Direction 2015 – 2019.